Dyson has brought out the V11 range of their cordless vacuums.
One of the models in that V11 range is the Animal model.
In this guide, we look at the features, as well as potential drawbacks of this cordless vacuum.
We also consider who it may and may not be for.
Let’s check it out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this cordless vacuum here:
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner: Review
- A cordless and bagless stick vacuum
- Can switch between stick and handheld vac
- Has a DLS system to automatically change the motor speed between surfaces
- Claimed to have twice the suction of any cord free vacuum on the market
- Has 40% more suction power than the Dyson V8 vacuum
- Batteries provide 20% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum
- Has up to 60 minutes run time with lithium ion batteries – but, this varies depending on the mode and attachment used
- Three modes are auto, eco and boost mode
- Has a docking station to charge and store the vacuum
- Weighs about 6.6 pounds
- Comes with a mini motorized tool for pet hair, and other tools
- Comes with a warranty
- Does not come with the real time reporting LCD screen that the Torque Drive model has that displays run time countdown and performance.
- Not a cheap vacuum
- Not for demanding vacuuming, or vacuuming for more than 45 to 60 minutes (because the battery will drain before then if it is used too heavily)
Where To View
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Dyson Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Be For?
- Those wanting a cordless vacuum
- Those wanting a more powerful model than the Dyson V8 and V10 models
Who Might The Dyson Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner NOT Be For?
- Those wanting a cheap vacuum
- Those wanting a corded vacuum
- Those wanting a vacuum that has more than 60 minutes max run time
- Those who want the LCD real time display the Torque Drive V11 model has
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here