In this DoggyRide Mini Dog Bike Trailer Review & Buyer’s Guide, you should be able to find out pretty quickly if this pet bike trailer is suitable for you and your dog or not.
Something to be aware of with the DoggyRide Mini is that it has an interior compartment size of 23 x 15 x 19 inches
It’s designed for dogs that measure 15 inches tall at the shoulder, and weigh up to 15lbs.
Let’s take a look at some of the other main features of this dog bike trailer!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
DoggyRide Mini Dog Bike Trailer Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the this pet trailer here:
- For extra padding and softness on the base of your dog bike trailer, you can get the DoggyRide Pet Mat for Mini Bike Trailer or Stroller (on Amazon)
- If you want an extra hitch for connecting the trailer to the bike, you can get the DoggyRide Extra Bike Hitch (on Amazon)
DoggyRide Mini Dog Bike Trailer: Review
- Interior dimensions of the trailer are 23 x 15 x 19 inches, and will fit a dog that is up to 15 inches tall at the shoulder
- Has a roof opening so dogs can sit inside the trailer with their head out the top opening
- Has 12.5 inch wheel size
- Maximum loading capacity of 55lbs
- Trailer weighs 21lbs
- You can convert the trailer to a stroller with a stroller conversion kit
- Has quick release wheels and folds down for easy storage
- Has storage pockets for pet supplies and other small items
- Has an interior safety leash for security
- meets or exceed ASTM safety standards
- Comes in both red or green color schemes
- Has a rear access door
- Has a front panel protective rain screen that rolls down
- The roll cage bar at the front top of the trailer is a bit awkwardly placed for taller dogs
- Slightly expensive
- Overall, a very high quality well built dog bike trailer. Worth the money for smaller dogs
DoggyRide Mini Dog Bike Trailer: Buyer’s Guide
What Might The DoggyRide Mini Dog Bike Trailer Be For?
Light and casual riding with a dog that can fit in a cabin size of 23 x 15 x 19 inches.
What Might The DoggyRide Novel Dog Bike Trailer Be For?
- Fast and intense riding
- Rough and sharp surfaces
- Dogs that are too big for a cabin size of 23 x 15 x 19 inches
- Dogs that weigh more than 55lbs
- Dogs taller than 15 inches at the shoulder
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here