If you are looking for a value for money pet bike trailer and stroller/jogger 2 in 1, you’ll want to read this guide.
In this Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger Review, we look at the best features and potential drawbacks.
It is a trailer and stroller/jogger designed for pets 55lbs and under, and has internal compartment dimensions of 27″x17″x20″.
Let’s take a look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this pet bike trailer & Stroller/Jogger here:
Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger: Review
- A pet bike trailer that attaches to the rear wheel of your bike
- Can also be used as a stroller because it has a handlebar and you can remove the bike hitch
- Very affordable price
- Designed for pets 55lbs and less
- Dimensions inside the trailer compartment are 27″x17″x20″
- Weighs 31lbs
- Folded dimensions are 27″x20″x9″
- Made of a water resistant polyester with a steel frame
- Has an anti slip rubber floorboard
- Pets can enter the bike trailer through a zippered rear door
- Has a front zippered mesh door with a vinyl layer as well to block wind and other weather
- The bike trailer assembles with minimal tools required
- Comes with a universal bike hitch for attaching to your bike
- Has a leash hook inside the trailer compartment
- Has 16 inch pneumatic tires
- There are reflectors on all 4 sides of the dog bike trailer for safety
- Has a safety flag
- Two colors available
- Not for pets bigger than 55lbs
- Probably one of the best value for money pet bike trailers on the market for the price if your pet is 55lbs and under
Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger Be For?
- Pets 55lbs and under
- Pets that can fit into a compartment that is 27″x17″x20″
- Owners looking for a bike trailer, and stroller/jogger
Who Might The Doggyhut Medium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller/Jogger NOT Be For?
- Pets over 55lbs
- Pets too big for a 27″x17″x20″ compartment
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here