We put together this Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller Review for people looking into a 2 in 1 pet bike trailer and stroller for larger pets.
You can attach the Croozer Premium to the back of your bike, or take off the hitch and push it along as a stroller while you’re walking.
The Croozer Premium is designed with a max weight capacity of around 88lbs, and has internal compartment dimensions of around 27 x 19 x 20inches (LxWxH). So, consider that when sizing up your pet/s.
Let’s take a closer look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this pet bike trailer & stroller here:
Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller: Review
- A 3 in 1 pet bike trailer, stroller and crate
- Can be attached to the back of most bikes using the included hitch
- Can be pushed while walking as a stroller
- Can be detached and used as a crate/enclosure – use in the house or car
- Designed for pets up to around 88lbs
- Internal compartment dimensions are 27 x 19 x 20inches (LxWxH) – make sure your pet can fit inside these dimensions comfortably
- Has safety reflectors
- Has a hardened bottom floor pan to support your pet and protect against paws
- Has mesh ventilation windows
- Has a leash connector inside the compartment
- Has a storage pocket for treats, pet supplies and other items
- Handlebar for stroller sits at 35 inches high off the ground
- Has 16 inch pneumatic tires and steel rims with spokes
- Door opening into the compartment is 13½ x 13½ inch
- Comes with a stroller kit, trailer kit and padded floor mat
- Trailer weighs 33lbs
- You can fold the trailer down to 33 L x 27 W x 8½ H inch
- The front wheel you use for the stroller is plastic and not a pneumatic tire like the rear tires. The front plastic wheel is hard and makes using the stroller not ideal and not as practical as it could be if the front wheel was a pneumatic one instead
- The stroller handlebar feels too low at 35 inches off the ground. It could be higher to not be as awkward to reach at
- This 3 in 1 trailer/stroller/crate is expensive
- Overall, it’s extremely well made with high quality materials. It is practical as a bike trailer and a crate/kennel. But, it’s not as good as a stroller. The price might seem expensive at first, but you’ve got to consider that it can carry large pets and compared to the other pet bike trailers on the market – the price is more justifiable. Also, it might be the only pet bike trailer on the market that can be used as a crate/kennel as the enclosure detaches off the trailer frame. For this reason, it provides more value for money. As an example, the Aosom 3 in 1 Pet Bike Trailer/Stroller/Jogger is for pets up to 88lbs, but doesn’t detach and act as a crate/kennel
Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller: Buyer’s Guide
What Might The Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller Be For?
- Owners wanting a 2 in 1 pet bike trailer and stroller
- Pets weighing up to around 88lbs
- Pets that can fit inside a compartment of 27 x 19 x 20inches (LxWxH)
What Might The Croozer Premium Pet Bike Trailer & Stroller NOT Be For?
- Pets over 88lbs
- Pets too big for a carrier compartment with dimensions of 27 x 19 x 20inches (LxWxH)
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here