This Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching dog gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of the pet gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
The gate is 30 inches high, and will fit a space/opening from 29 to 37 inches wide with the included 6-inch extension kit. It comes with an in built pet door as well.
Let’s take a closer look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate (with Pet Door): Review & Buyer’s Guide
Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate, with in built pet door (on Amazon) – 30 inches high, and will fit a space/opening from 29 to 37 inches wide with the included 6-inch extension kit.
Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate: Review
- A pet gate that comes with an in built pet door (pet door is 10 inches high by 7 inches wide). The pet door can be closed off/latched shut
- Gate expands from 29 to 37 inches wide with included 6-inch extension kit – so it will fit a 29 to 37 inch opening
- Gate is 30 inches tall
- Gate comes with a one touch lock feature
- Gate mounts via pressure mounting so you don’t have to put holes in your walls
- Gate is made of steel
- Gate is designed for small dogs
- Not specifically designed for babies (designed specifically for small pets)
- Overall, the gate is a value for money pet gate with no major drawbacks. Worth consideration if you want a pet gate with an in built door
Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate Be For?
- People who want a gate for spaces between 29″ to 37″ Wide
- People who want a 30 inch tall gate
- People who want a pet gate with an in built pet door that measures 10 inches high by 7 inches wide
- People with smaller to medium sized pets
Who Might The Carlson Extra Wide Walk Through Pet Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want an indoor gate designed with babies specifically in mind
- People who want a gate for a space outside the range of 29 to 37 inches
- People who want a gate taller than 30 inches
- People who want a gate with a larger pet door than 10 x 7 inches
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here