This Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate (with Small Pet Door) Review & Buyer’s Guide should save you some time & effort in researching pet gates.
We’ve listed the main features and drawbacks of this gate, & outlined who it might be best for – so you can consider whether it’s for you or not.
As a reminder, this gate is 36 inches tall, and fits spaces 29 to 37 inches wide.
Let’s look at it in closer detail!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate (with Small Pet Door): Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this gate here:
Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate (with Small Pet Door) (on Amazon) – 36 inches tall, and fits spaces 29 to 37 inches wide.
Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate (with Small Pet Door): Review
- A walk through pet gate with an in built pet door
- Pet door measures 10 inches by 7 inches
- Expands from 29 to 34 inches. Add the included 6-inch extension and expand your gate to 37 inches wide
- Gate stands 36 inches tall
- Has a one touch button open gate
- Gate is made of steel
- Door is installed with pressure mounts
- Comes with mounting hardware for hard fixing
- Mounting hardware is plastic – it could be slightly stronger
- Overall, the gate is not bad. It works ok, but could be slightly more secure when it is installed at it’s max width of around 36 to 37 inches. Works fine as standard and when slightly extended
Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate (with Small Pet Door): Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate Be For?
- People who want a walk through pet gate
- People who want a pet gate that fits spaces 29 to 34 inches wide, or 37 inches with extensions
- People who want a gate that stands 36 inches tall
- People who want a pet gate with a small pet door in built
Who Might The Carlson Extra Tall Pet Gate NOT Be For?
- People who want a gate taller than 36 inches tall
- People who want a gate that is for spaces wider than 29 to 37 inches wide
A Few Things To Be Aware Of When Buying A Pet/Baby Gate
- Make sure you measure the size of the opening you want to install the gate into, and check what size opening the gate is suitable for
- Make sure the gate is tall enough for pets you want to keep contained
- Check the age of child the gate is designed for
- Check if the gate meets any safety regulations and standards
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here