You’ll want to read further if you’re looking for a versatile pet yard/pet pen that can also be used as a pet gate.
We’ve put together a Carlson Convertible Pet Yard Review where we list the main features and drawbacks of this pet yard/gate.
You should note that the panels are 28 inches tall, and you get 144 inches/12 feet of total panel length. Wall mounting hardware for the pet gate is sold separately, but everything you need for the pet yard comes in the kit.
Let’s take a closer look at the Carlson Convertible Pet Yard!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Carlson Convertible Pet Yard: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this pet yard here:
Carlson Convertible Pet Yard: Review
- A pet yard/pet pen that can also be used as a pet gate
- Comes with 6 panels that are 24 inches wide each, or 144 inches in total length
- The panels are 28-Inches tall
- Foldable – so it’s easy to set up and take down
- The panels are made of lightweight but durable steel
- The panels come with a one touch lock and unlock door you and your pet can walk through
- Can be used in most places in the house such as whole rooms, entrance ways, stairways, doorways, hallways, fireplaces + other areas
- Space between the panel bars is small enough that most small dogs and puppies shouldn’t be able to squeeze through
- You can buy multiple yards and attach them together for more enclosed space
- The door only opens one way
- To use it as a pet gate – you have to buy the Carlson wall mounting hardware separately from Carlson directly. It doesn’t come with the hardware, and you can’t pressure mount the gate, and it’s not steady enough to be freestanding.
- Overall, good as a pet yard with no real design flaws. Buy wall mounting hardware separately if you want to use it as a pet gate
Carlson Convertible Pet Yard: Buyer’s Guide
What Might The Carlson Convertible Pet Yard Be For?
- Small to large dogs
- Dogs that suit a 28 inch tall yard/gate
- People looking for a pet yard that is easy to set up and take down
- People looking for a wall mounted pet gate
What Might The Carlson Convertible Pet Yard NOT Be For?
- People who want wall mounting hardware for the pet gate included
- People who want a gate that swings both ways
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here