When it comes to robotic vacuums, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to clean up pet hair, and of course general mess.
One of these models is the bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum, which can sweep and mop, and can be scheduled.
In this bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this robotic vacuum so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing this robotic vacuum cleaner here:
bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum: Review
- A robotic vacuum for thin carpets and hard surfaces
- Comes in different color options
- Has 5 in 1 cleaning ability (can sweep, suck and mop), and different cleaning modes
- Has illuminated touch screen buttons
- Has scheduled cleaning
- Uses a wireless remote handheld for controlling – this is a Full Command remote with comprehensive cleaning options
- Comes with a bObiblOck that you can set, and the vac won’t go in the area that you set it in
- Has a smart cleaning program that allows the vac to clean around your house
- Has a main cleaning brush
- Also has side cleaning brushes for walls and edges
- Has both drop off, and object cleaning sensors
- Has a dirt filter for dirt and debris
- Has a dirt container for dust capture
- Has a rechargeable battery
- Automatically docks to re-charge
- Comes with a warranty
- Not smartphone app, or Alexa voice controlled
- Not for medium to high pile carpets
- The vacuum container is quite small
- Not for large areas – more for small to medium sized rooms
- Not a heavy duty vac – if you want heavy duty, get an upright vac
- More for light duty cleaning
- For low volume, and thinner pet hair – not for high volumes of thick pet hair
- Overall, the bObi Pet model presents decent value for the price and is probably one of the better mid price options on the market. There’s other cheap options like ILIFE robo vacs to check out as alternatives. There are also the really advanced robo vac options on the market. The iRobot Roomba 690, 890, and 960 and 980 models are worth a look, as well as the Neato Connected Series (D3 through to D7). Make sure you are aware of the warranty conditions and return policy of all robo vacs before you buy to protect your investment – especially with the higher priced ones
bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Robo vac for thin carpets and hard surfaces
- Wireless remote controlled robo vac
- Robo vac that comes with a dry mop
Who Might The bObsweep bObi Pet Robo Vacuum NOT Be For?
Those looking for a:
- Robo vac for really thick carpets
- A heavy duty upright vac
- Smartphone app, or Alexa compatible robo vac
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here