When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands are Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot Pet: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there is also the Bissell Spot Clean ProHeat Portable Spot Cleaner (on Amazon)
Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot: Which One To Get?
The Spot Clean Pro has a higher power rating, bigger tank, longer power cord and weighs slightly less.
The Spotbot on the other hand has handsfree automatic cleaning which the Spot Clean doesn’t have.
If pre programmed robotic cleaning is what you want, get the Spotbot.
If you want the slightly higher performing manual cleaner, for for the Spot Clean Pro.
Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot: Differences
- The Spotbot has handsfree cleaning where you can set the cleaner to clean and walk away. The Spot Clean Pro doesn’t have that
- The Spot Clean Pro has a a 5.7 Amp power rating, whilst the Spotbot has a 3 Amp rating
- The Spot Clean Pro weighs 13.2 lbs whilst the Spotbot weighs 14.1 lbs
- The Spot Clean Pro has a 22 foot power cord, whilst the Spotbot has a 16 foot cord
- The Spot Clean Pro has a 4 foot cleaner hose whilst the Spotbot has a 5 foot hose
- The Spot Clean Pro has a 3/4 gallon tank, whilst the Spotbot has a 32 oz tank
Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot: Similarities
- Both are corded/electric cleaners
- Both can be used on Carpet, Upholstery, Cars, and Stairs
- Both are spot cleaners
- Both are cleaners for smaller areas
- Both are lighter duty cleaners
- Both come with a cleaner hose and hose attachments/tools
- Both cleaners don’t have heaters or HeatWave Technology
- Both have 2 year limited warranties
Bissell Spot Clean Pro vs Spotbot: Reviews
- Bissell Spotbot Pet Handsfree Carpet Cleaner Review
- Bissell Spot Clean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here