When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands is Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Carpet Cleaner & Shampooer (on Amazon)
- Bissell ProHeat Essential Carpet Cleaner & Shampooer (on Amazon)
Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution: Which One To Get?
Overall, both are reliable carpet cleaners that perform quite well.
However, the 2X is the slightly more powerful and lighter of the two cleaners, and you get the 12 row Dual Powerbrush as opposed to the 6 row Powerbrush on the Essential.
The 2X also gives you an extra year of warranty and Surround Suction for wider suction capability.
You’d get the Essential is you want the cheaper and more basic of the two cleaners.
Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution: Differences
- The Essential works with a 6 Row DirtLifter PowerBrush, whereas the 2X works with a 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- The Essential has a 6 Amp power rating, whereas the 2X has a 6.8 Amp power rating
- The Essential has a 2 year limited warranty, whereas the 2X has a 3 year limited warranty
- The 2X weighs 18lbs, whilst the Essential weighs 20lbs
- The 2X has Surround Suction around the edges of the cleaner, while the Essential doesn’t
- The 2X has a carry handle whilst the Essential doesn’t
Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution: Similarities
- Both are corded/electric cleaners
- Both can be used on general mess and pet mess
- Both can be used on Carpet, Upholstery, Stairs, Low Pile Carpet
- Both have a 1 gallon water tank capacity
- Both have an 11 inch cleaning path
- Both come without a heater element
- Both have Heatwave Technology for keeping the water temperature regulated
- Both have a 22 foot electrical cord
- Both have Edge Sweep Brushes
- Both have a 7 foot cleaning hose
- Both come with hose attachment cleaning tools
Bissell ProHeat Essential vs ProHeat 2X Revolution: Reviews
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Cleaner Review
- Bissell ProHeat Essential Carpet Cleaner & Shampooer Review
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here