When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of these brands is Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular spot cleaner models.
In this Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there’s also the Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Deep Cleaner (on Amazon)
Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro: Which One To Get?
Both are spot cleaners and both perform quite well in terms of cleaning and suction.
You’d get the Little Green is you want a higher power rating, and the built in water heater for hot water cleaning.
You’d get the Spot Clean Pro is you want a longer warranty, longer power cord and a bigger water tank capacity.
Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro: Differences
- The Little Green has a 9 Amp power rating, while the Spot Clean Pro has a 5.7 Amp power rating
- The Little Green has a built in water heater to help with cleaning, whilst the Spot Clean Pro doesn’t
- The Little Green has a 1 year limited warranty, while the Spot Clean Pro has a 2 year limited warranty
- The Little Green has a 15 foot cord, whilst the Spot Clean Pro has a 22 foot cord
- The Little Green has a 48 ounce capacity, while the Spot Clean Pro has a 3/4 gallon capacity
Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro: Similarities
- Both are electric/corded cleaners
- Both are cleaners for small areas
- Both are spot cleaners for lighter duty cleaning
- Both can be used on Carpet, Upholstery, Cars, and Stairs
- Both weigh around 13 lbs
- Both have a cleaner hose and hose attachments/tools
- Both have a 4 foot hose
- Both have a carry handle
Bissell Little Green vs Spot Clean Pro: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here