When it comes to carpet cleaner machines for the home, and general messes and pet messes and odors, there’s several brands and models to choose from.
One of the more popular brands is Bissell, and we’ve put together a guide of a few of their more popular models.
In this Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution Cleaner Comparison, we’ve listed the main differences and similarities so you can get a good idea of which one might be best for you.
Let’s take a look at them!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution: Cleaner Comparison
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these cleaners here:
NOTE: there is also other variants of the 2X model such as the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner (on Amazon), and Bissell ProHeat 2X Lift Off Pet Carpet Washer & Shampooer (on Amazon)
Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution: Which To Get?
This one is pretty simple as these cleaners are completely different types of machines.
The Bissell Big Green is a heavy duty cleaner machine designed to come close to the performance of the rental professional cleaners.
It’s also the more expensive of the two cleaners.
If you want a heavier duty cleaner, get the Bissell Big Green.
For a more affordable lighter cleaner, get the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution.
Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution: Differences
- The Big Green is the more heavy duty cleaner designed as a professional grade carpet cleaner
- The Big Green has more of a box anti tip design
- The Big Green works with extra large rotating DirtLifter® PowerBrushes, whereas the ProHeat 2X works with a 12 Row Dual DirtLifter PowerBrush
- The Big Green has larger 1.75 gallon tanks compared to the ProHeat which has 1 gallon tanks
- The Big Green has a collapsible handle
- The Big Green has a 10.5 inch cleaning path, whereas the ProHeat has an 11 inch cleaning path
- The Big Green is a 12 Amp cleaner, whereas the ProHeat is a 6.8 Amp cleaner
- The Big Green has a 25 foot power cord, and the ProHeat has a 22 foot power cord
- The Big Green has a 5 year limited warranty, whereas the ProHeat has a 3 year limited warranty
- The Big Green weighs 42lbs, whereas the ProHeat weighs around 17lbs
Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution: Similarities
- Both cleaners are electric corded cleaners
- Both cleaners can be used on carpet, as well as above floor level on upholstery for example
- Both cleaners come with a hose and above floor level cleaning attachments/tools
Bissell Big Green vs ProHeat 2x Revolution: Reviews
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here