When it comes to cleaners, we are interested in the ones that have the capability to clean up pet mess and stains, and/or deodorise.
One of these models is the Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, which is designed as a professional grade, large capacity cleaner for carpets.
In this Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine Review, we look at the main features and potential drawbacks to this cleaner so you can get a good idea or not whether it’s worth your money.
Let’s take a better look at it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine (86T3): Review
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine here:
* There is also a commercial version of the Big Green Machine – Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extractor Machine (on Amazon)
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine: Review
- Designed as a heavy duty electric professional grade carpet cleaner
- Can be used with the push/pull handle, or with the hose tool
- Has an anti tip design
- Can be used on normal messes, and pet messes and stains
- Can be used on Carpet, Upholstery, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs
- Has extra large rotating DirtLifter® PowerBrushes that clean in both the forward and backward pass
- Has powerful suction
- Has large capacity 1.75 gallon clean and dirty water tanks
- Cleaning path width is 10.5 inches
- Motor is 120 watts and 12 Amps
- Cleaner measures 42.25 inches (H) x 11.0 inches (W) x 20.5 inches (D)
- Comes with a 6-inch spot cleaning tool, 9-foot hose, and a 25-foot power cord
- Has a 5 year limited warranty
- A heavier cleaner at 42.0 pounds
- Not a cheap cleaner
- Uses suction without a heater
- The cleaning path could be slightly wider – but having a thinner machine also helps in smaller corridors for example
- Similar to the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3, this machine is pricy, but you get what you pay for. The quality, functionality and performance of the machine are all very good. It should leave most carpets looking much cleaner and smelling better than before – you may not realise how much dirt or surface residue there is in your carpets until you run this machine over them. Like all cleaners, make sure you are happy with the return policy and warranty conditions before you buy to protect your investment in case you have any issues.
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine Be For?
- Those looking for a large capacity cleaner
- Those looking for a professional grade cleaner
Who Might The Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine NOT Be For?
- Those looking for a cheap carpet cleaner
- Those looking for a lightweight cleaner
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here