Neato has got several series’ of robot vacuums on the market.
We’ve previously written a Neato Robot vacuum comparison guide.
However, this is a guide specifically for the Best Neato (Robot) Vacuum For Pet Hair.
Let’s take a look at the options.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Best Neato (Robot) Vacuum For Pet Hair
Our pick for the best Neato for pet hair is the:
- Neato Botvac D6 Connected Robot Vacuum (on Amazon) (has the bigger brush, better filter and also Turbo cleaning mode for a bit of extra suction power)
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the other Neato models here:
We would also say to check out other Robo vacuum options.
Best Neato (Robot) Vacuum For Pet Hair: Reviews
As mentioned above, the things we like about the D6 as a robot vac for pet hair are:
- Bigger Cleaning Brush – has a spiral brush (the D6 and D7 both have the spiral brush) which is up to 70% bigger than the brushes on round robot vacs). The D3, D4 and D5 come with combo brushes
- Better Filter – The D5, D6 and D7 all have the Ultra Performance filter – for better filtering of dust, allergens and hairs.
- Suction Power – has the turbo power mode for extra suction.
- Good Battery life – 120 mins, compared to 90 mins and below for the D5, D4 and D3.
- Multiple Floor Plans – can remember up to 3 floor plans, which is good for multi story homes.
You can check out a full review of the D6 here, as well as a Neato Comparison of all their latest robot vacuum models:
*Note – with robo vacs, it’s worth knowing the return policy and warranty conditions before you buy in case you have any issues with the electronics, guide system, or general issues with the vac.
Best Neato (Robot) Vacuum For Pet Hair: Buyer’s Guide
What Makes A Robot Vacuum Good For Pet Hair?
- A good core cleaning brush that is bigger and able to pull up hairs
- A good and efficient filter
- A decent sized dust/hair container
- Good suction and power
- Decent battery life
Limitations Of Robotic Vacuums For Pet Hair
Robot vacuums do definitely have their limitations with pet hair.
They are best for fine hair, small amounts of hair and surface hair.
They are also best of thin carpets and hard surfaces.
For lots of hair, thick hair and deeply lodged hair, you will need to either manually dislodge it and clean it up with a manual tool like a comb/brush, or use a big upright vacuum with more power and control.
For deep/thick carpets, this is especially the case.
The Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum (on Amazon) is a popular upright vacuum for pet hair.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here