The guide below is an Andis ProClip AGC2 Professional 2-Speed Dog Clipper Review.
We outline the features of these dog clippers, as well as consider who it might and might not be for.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Andis ProClip AGC2 Professional 2-Speed Dog Clipper
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these dog clippers here:
*Note – check that this clipper comes with a blade when you buy it – if it doesn’t, you’ll have to buy an add on blade or blades separate.
Andis ProClip AGC2 Professional 2-Speed Dog Clipper: Review
- Professional dog clippers designed for coats of all types and breeds
- Is corded, with a 14 foot cord
- Has 2 speeds – 3400SPM, and 4400 SPM
- Comes with 4 attachment combs for different clipping lengths
- Has a detachable blade that is also a quadforce blade (designed to last 2 times longer). The blade is a 10 UltraEdge blade
- Has a locking switch to prevent clipper shutting off
- Motor is 120V | 60Hz
- If you want additional blades, you’ll have to buy them separately
Where To View
Andis ProClip AGC2 Professional 2-Speed Dog Clipper: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Andis ProClip AGC2 Be For?
- Those looking for a clipper for all types of coats
- Those looking for a professional level clipper
- Those looking for a multiple speed clipper
- Those looking for a corded clipper
- Those looking for a detachable blade clipper
Who Might The Andis ProClip AGC2 NOT Be For?
- Those looking for an ultra cheap clipper
- Those looking for a cordless clipper
- Those looking for a clipper with more than 2 speeds
Is There Another Andis AGC2 Clipper?
Yes – there is the Ultraedge:
- Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Clipper (on Chewy)
- Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Clipper (on Amazon) – 2 speed electric clipper that runs at 3400 spm and 4400 spm. Has detachable blades. Works with most Andis and Oster blades
Are There Corded Alternatives To The Andis Proclip Clipper?
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here