This is a Andis Pet Nail Grinder Review guide where we look at the different Andis pet nail grinder models.
We look at their features, as well as who they might and might not be for.
Let’s get to it.
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Andis Pet Nail Grinders
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing these nail grinders here:
- Andis EasyClip 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder (on Chewy) (corded grinder)
- Andis EasyClip 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder (on Amazon)
- Andis Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder (on Chewy) (rechargeable battery operated grinder)
- Andis 2 Speed Pet Nail Grinder With Grinding Stone (on Amazon) (battery operated cordless grinder)
Andis Pet Nail Grinders: Features
EasyClip 2 Speed
- A corded nail grinder that is 8.25 in. long
- Weighs 0.4 lbs
- Uses sanding bands
- Has 2 speeds available – 7000, and 12,000 strokes per minute
- Comes with a kit
- A slightly higher price grinder compared to some of the other grinders on the market
- A cordless pet nail grinding tool
- Uses a lithium-ion battery that has up to 3 hours of battery time
- Uses sanding bands on a sanding barrel
- Is 8.30 in. in length, and weighs 0.75lbs
- Has 6 speeds between 7000 to 18,000 strokes per minute
- Comes with a kit
2 Speed With Grinding Stone
- A rechargeable cordless pet nail grinding tool
- Uses a lithium ion battery, and comes with a charging adapter
- Uses a grinding stone for nails
- Has two speeds – normal and turbo
- Designed more for small and medium sized pets
Andis Pet Nail Grinders: Review, & Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Andis Pet Nail Grinders Be For?
- Those looking for both corded and cordless pet nail grinders
- Those looking for dual and variable speed grinders
- Those looking for grinders that use sanding bands and grinding stones
Who Might The Andis Pet Nail Grinders NOT Be For?
- Those who prefer a Dremel or another brand of nail grinder
- Those who want zero noise – from using a pair of manual nail clippers for example
Should You Get An Andis, Or A Dremel?
Our preference is the Dremel PT-7300, or a grinder like the Casfuy.
However, the EasyClip 2 speed offers a corded option that the Dremel grinders don’t.
Also look at these factors:
- Durability (how long the tool and it’s battery lasts for)
- What’s included in the warranty
A Dremel tool may also take other Dremel accessories and allow you to do other tasks and light projects around the house.
If you want to check out some of the other Dremels made specifically for pet nail grinding and their features, you can do so in this comparison guide.
If you want to view them directly, you can do so here:
- Dremel 7300-PT Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Pet Nail Grooming Tool (on Amazon)
- Dremel PawControl Dog Nail Grinder and Trimmer 7760-PGK (on Amazon)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Dog & Cat Nail Grinder Kit (on Chewy)
- Dremel 7300-PGK Pet Grooming Tool & Kit (on Amazon)
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here