Very few trimmers are made specifically for creating designs in your pet’s fur.
However, the Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Animal Hair Trimmer is made precisely for carving designs and patterns into different coat types.
In this Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Animal Hair Trimmer Review, we look at the features that make up this trimmer, as well as any potential drawbacks it may have.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
(*Friendly Disclosure – links to retailers or brands on this page may include affiliate links, and we may receive a commission when you purchase through these links)
Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Animal Hair Trimmer: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Trimmer here:
Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Trimmer: Review
- A cordless pet hair trimmer
- Has a fine cutting T-blade for sculpting details, designs and patterns
- Has a lithium ion battery with up to 2 hours of charge
- Recharges in around 90 minutes
- Has a 100-240V | 50/60Hz rotary motor
- Weighs only 0.30 lbs.
- Trimmer is only 6.25 in. in length
- Is multi voltage for international usage
- Kit comes with trimmer, Multi-voltage charger and stand, blade oil guard and cleaning brush
- Not a traditional trimmer with a traditional blade
- Not a cheap trimmer
- The blade is fine, so don’t expect it to be for thick hair or for heavy duty hair removal
- One of the few T blade trimmers on the market. The price is slightly high for a trimmer, but the trimmer is quality with a lithium ion battery and is made well. Make sure you know the warranty and return conditions before you buy.
Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Trimmer: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Trimmer Be For?
- Those who want a T-blade trimmer for sculpting details, designs and patterns
- Those who want a cordless trimmer with a lithium ion battery
- Those who want a dual voltage trimmer
Who Might The Andis Artistic Grooming Cordless Trimmer NOT Be For?
- Those who want a traditional trimmer with a non T blade
- Those who want a cheap trimmer
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here