Do you regularly carry around a lanyard or ID card holder for work, or use a lanyard to hold your keys and other important items?
Usually lanyards and hard holders are quite dull and boring if we are to be honest
However, we’ve found a range of German Shepherd lanyard and retractable ID card holders that are sure to start a conversation or jazz up what you’ve got now.
Let’s check them out…
Impressive German Shepherd Lanyard Designs & ID Card Holders
Red or Blue German Shepherd Lanyard
- Comes in red or blue color
- Made of durable jacquard ribbon, solid black backing, and trigger-style clip.
- 1 inch wide
- Made in the USA
- Good for holding an ID at work, keys, or clickers during dog training.
- Great as a gift
Various Dog Breed Swivel Snap Lanyard
- Comes in different styles – this one is various dog breeds on a brown background
- Made of lightweight polyester – comfortable on the neck
- Easily attach/detach keys or badge holder with easy-to-use swivel hook
- Measures 17 ¼” long without the attachment, ¾” inch wide
Pink and Green Art German Shepherd ID Card Holder
- Handmade in USA
- Quality glass dome image with beautiful German Shepherd head image
- Long, retractable cord with snap closure
- Slide-on style clip located on back, great for pockets or shirts
German Shepherd Silhouette Retractable ID Card Holder
- Made from black plastic, and includes the urethane encased design as shown
- Approximately 2′ of additional reach when fully extended
- Will fit lanyards up to 0.6″ (15mm) in width
- Sold individually, lanyard not included
Friendly Disclaimers 🙂
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here 🙂